ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Assistant Distribution Supervisor, 2nd Shift
Location: Londonderry, NH
To assist in the supervision of the second shift distribution center operations while working to achieve a 24 – 48 hour average cycle time for customer orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a 24-48 hour turn on all non-EDI customers.
- Supervise distribution center operations and employees in the absence of Distribution Supervisor – 2nd Shift.
- Maintain working knowledge of all operations pertaining to the distribution center and assist with training employees as needed.
- Act as a “floater” to complete various tasks assigned on a daily basis and based on business needs.
- Adherence to all safety standards and guidelines set forth by ECCO, as well as those that become apparent within the scope of the job.
- Maintain contact with first shift colleagues and manager to ensure accurate and timely communications between shifts.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping of customer orders as directed.
- Inventory organization and participation.
- Assist with training distribution employees on customer guidelines and established procedures.
- Assist with annual employee performance reviews.
- Assist in overseeing that containers are scanned into inventory.
- Assist in all areas of Distribution including special projects, such as Hash, Pick Bin moves, and filling in for absent subordinates as necessary.
- At all times keep management informed of any matters affecting the Distribution Center.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3-5 years distribution center/warehouse environment experience.
- Working knowledge of computers, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Valid Forklift certification.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds up to a height of approximately four feet.
- Ability to continuously walk/stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English well enough to meet the basic requirements of the job, including taking direction, reading documents, completing trainings, etc.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to keep work organized and prioritized, while multi-tasking as needed.
- Ability to work evening shift, with flexibility to adjust shift hours according to business demands.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as necessary.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.