ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Date Posted:November 11, 2013
Overall Objectives:Provide support to the Customer Service team through a variety of tasks including order entry, telephone call processing, consumer service, return authorization processing, Customer Service reports and faxes, and other support functions as needed related to Customer Service projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order edit and entry support for both at once and futures orders.
- Inbound call activity and cross-selling.
- Support ECCO Internet in all related aspects - calls, returns, e-mails.
- Educate consumers about ECCO products, services and retail locations.
- Maintain Customer Service files.
- Learn and develop personal skill levels in regards to SAP, EDI, ECCO product and the Footwear Industry.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience with customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Afternoon/evening hours and weekends are required with this position.
- Multiple positions are available for both Full Time and Part Time hours.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
ECCO USA, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
16 Delta Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
No phone calls or agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer