ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Customer Service Operations Associate
Department: Customer Service
Location: Londonderry, NH
Date Posted: January 21, 2014
Overall Objectives:Provide support to the Customer Service team through a variety of tasks including order entry, order edit, SAP allocation processing, telephone call processing, consumer service, return authorization processing, Customer Service reports and faxes, and other support functions as needed related to Customer Service projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order edit and entry for both at once and futures orders.
- SAP Allocations.
- Daily, weekly and monthly department reporting
- Support ECCO Internet in all related aspects - calls, returns, e-mails, etc.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate consumers about ECCO products, services and retail locations.
- Maintain Customer Service files.
- Learn and develop personal skill levels in regards to SAP, EDI, ECCO product and the Footwear Industry.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience with customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Advanced skills in Excel preferred (v-look ups, pivot tables and complex formulas).
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
ECCO USA, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
16 Delta Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
No phone calls or agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer