ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Deductions Specialist
Date Posted:November 20, 2013
Overall Objectives:Monitor the volume of deductions with a particular focus on the major authorized and unauthorized deductions with the support of other departments and management to avoid any losses (ex. vendor violations, freight, wrong price, short shipments, etc).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deduction research and resolution which includes working with sales, customers and internal operations to achieve resolution on discrepancies.
- Cash/credit card posting.
- Manual credit/debit issuance.
- Returns processing.
- Maintenance and distribution of month-end reporting including rebates and deduction activity analysis and reconciliations.
- Manage the deductions process within set department goals.
- Customer service assistance.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to provide analytical insight and support to the actual account activity for the month.
- File supporting documents for deductions as needed.
- Work on improving processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, some college coursework preferred.
- 1-3 years of deductions work experience.
- Solid customer service experience and commitment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Multiple positions are available.
ECCO USA, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
16 Delta Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
No phone calls or agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer