ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Field Service Manager - West Coast
Overall Objectives:Achieve net sales growth targets within wholesale accounts by increasing the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the Field Sales program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and train a regional Field Sales (FS)/Senior Field Sales (SFS) team in the areas of visual merchandising, sales associate training (clinics), and account management.
- Onboard FS/SFS by facilitating ECCO University and ensuring the content of the program provides the necessary foundation for success in the role. Expand ECCO University as needed to create a formal program for development of FS/SFS skills.
- Evaluate the work load of each FS/SFS and appropriately direct activities to higher priority accounts, recommend changes in Sales Force Deployment (SFD) to Sales Directors (SD) as needed to maximize sales, and update the changes to the SFD administration web-based tool.
- Conduct customer interviews with key accounts to gain insight to FS/SFS performance and the perception of ECCO competency in this area.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding FS’s.
- Responsible for evaluating the FS team and identifying promotable candidates for SFS consideration.
- Maintain a seasonal key account event calendar in partnership with key account Territory Managers (TM).
- Work with the FS/SFS and TM teams to enhance the quality and effectiveness of in-store events and contests.
- Identify and execute cluster market events to improve brand awareness in cluster markets.
- Participate in key account meetings in partnership with Territory Managers of key accounts.
- Implement the seasonal product and marketing strategies of the key accounts into the FS role.
- Work with retail shop owners and managers, along with FS/SFS’s and Territory Managers to utilize and prioritize conceptual branding space within wholesale accounts.
- Effectively manage and develop subordinate staff, providing for coaching and professional development opportunities as appropriate.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of retail sales experience.
- 1-3 years of wholesale account support, merchandising, training, etc. experience.
- 1-3 years of management experience preferred.
- Shoe industry experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Ability to resolve questions and problems with his/her supervisor, but also manage own work flow and meet deadlines.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Must have the ability to present ideas, facts and technical information and respond to questions from sales associates and customers.
- Must possess excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must possess working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Ability to meet travel and attendance standards and work long hours when necessary.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.