ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Golf Tech Rep
Department: Sales - Golf
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Conduct sales clinics in targeted green grass shops and key off-course accounts across the US focusing on the ECCO brand story, F&B, ECCO athletes and collection overview presentations.
- • Execute demo days, trunk shows, Blitz events and other in-store and on-course events to drive retail sales.
- • Maintain upkeep and service the ECCO WOW Wagon to ensure it is usable year round for events and clinics.
- • Network within the golf industry to develop customer/vendor relationships and monitor/report selling trends.
- • Have extensive knowledge of ECCO Golf collection (pricing, F&B, delivery windows, etc.) and the ability to present at all events, trade shows and customer meetings.
- • Maintain open communication between Sales Management, Sales Reps, Golf Division, Customer Service Department, Marketing Departments, and customers.
- • Familiarity with current golf advertising and promotions, as well as LPGA and PGA events and ECCO Golf Professionals.
- • Understand the ECCO USA business processes in relation to issues of data integrity.
- • Train golf account employees on features and benefits of ECCO product, advantages of ECCO products, and how to sell ECCO to the end consumer.
- • Be a strong ECCO brand ambassador.
- • Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- • Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- • High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- • Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
- • PGA certification a plus.
- • Excellent driving record and valid U. S. issued driver’ license.
- • Minimum of 3 years selling experience in the footwear or golf industry.
- • Experience in fitting and conducting clinics.
- • Must possess excellent communication skills and exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- • Ability to work well under pressure.
- • Strong interpersonal, public relations, organizational, and planning skills.
- • Willingness to travel 75%+ of time.
- • Must have strong golf sales experience and knowledge of ECCO Golf.
- • Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.