ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Import Specialist
Location: Londonderry, NH
Secure clearance of all Import/Export shipments in at timely manner and confident handling of all related documents including communication with the US customs and Forward companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track all Import shipments arriving in the United States and ensure the clearance of US Customs in a timely manner.
- Liaison with parent company in regard to incoming shipment and invoice discrepancies.
- Liaison with Customs Broker and Forwarders.
- Examine documents such as invoices, bills of lading and shipping statements to verify correct FOB pricing.
- Month end reporting to Finance Department: Enroute reports, receiving reports, drawback reports, and freight reports.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull all paperwork for Export Shipments.
- Apply for drawback with US Customs.
- Arrange for outbound shipments.
- Correspond with foreign companies.
- Responsible for first Cost spreadsheet.
- Interface with senior management and internal and external customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma – Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years customer service related experience.
- Proficiency of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- ECCO Brand Ambassador.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.