ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: IT Business Relationship Manager / Site Manager
Position Summary:The IT Business Manager/Site Manager will act as the local management representative for Group IT and manager for the local and/or regional IT team. In additional, this position will work closely with the North American business managers and user communities to ensure that IT understands and supports the business agenda.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Manage and drive initiatives & projects globally on behalf and in cooperation the Global IT Management Team.
- • Ensure focus on people development and succession planning.
- • Initiate actions to ensure the delivery of a qualified support that matches business expectations.
- • Ensure that daily planning is done with the goal of meeting the agreed SLA targets with respect for the local and global business needs.
- • Understand and help shape business demand towards IT, and translate those demands into proper IT initiative proposals to meet those demands, while considering the Business and IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:General
- • Participate in and actively contribute to the Global IT Management team.
- • Act as an advocate and role model for established Governance, Principles, Policies and Procedures.
- • Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- • Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- • Overall responsibility for the motivation and employee satisfaction of the local team.
- • Drive and facilitate local recruitment and redundancy process.
- • Assess competence levels in cooperation with relevant Group IT management colleagues and ensure acquisition of critical competencies needed to support current and future business initiatives and goals.
- • Effectively manage and develop subordinate staff, providing for coaching and professional development opportunities as appropriate.
- • Monitor the IT support delivery for the site/region in terms of lead time & quality.
- • Escalation point for the local business unit and internal staff.
- • Motivate the organization to continually focus on an aligned Service improvement program.
- • Act as local ITIL process officer in a number of roles.
- • Participate in the local Business management team representing Group IT.
- • Keep the business updated, aware and ready for Group IT initiatives that have a local impact.
- • Update the business on project execution progress for relevant projects.
- • Report IT delivery performance to local Business Management.
Key Performance Measures:
- Global Employee satisfaction
- Global user satisfaction
- Local Team employee satisfaction
- Local business satisfaction with IT Delivery
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT, Engineering, SCM or related field.
- Experience: 5 years of work experience, Footwear/Apparel Industry preferred.
- Language: English
- • Experienced IT professional with a broad insight and understanding of IT Infrastructure and ERP - preferably Microsoft and SAP.
- • Experience working in an international organization with the ability to provide insight and expertise regarding global IT efforts.
- • Ability to manage complexity and a desire to work in the cross-field between IT and the business.
- • Solid understanding of IT Operations and Support.
- • Project management experience with strong planning and follow-up skills and a keen eye for delivering projects on-time and within scope and budget.
- • 3-5 years of management and team lead experience, preferably within a global company.
- • Proven ability to lead and influence both projects and teams.
- • The ability to think globally but act locally.
- • Ability to identify the requirements of the business and transform them into outstanding solutions.
- • Superior listening skills.
- • Ability to ask the right questions.
- • Ability to balance being alert and dedicated to the Group agenda but still deliver in a local context.
- • Strong personal drive.
- • Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (verbal and written).
- • Reliable and service minded.
- • Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.