ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Date Posted: November 8, 2013
Overall Objectives:Responsible for supporting users and systems in their daily function with a focus on the local, remote and retail store employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and support Windows operating systems (XP – 8), MS Office, anti-virus, printers and peripherals.
- Act as part of the IT Helpdesk at ECCO USA.
- Support ECCO Retail stores core technology needs including: Retail Pro POS software, traffic counters, Internet, and telephones.
- Document detailed IT processes and procedures appropriate for non-technical ECCO employees to follow.
- Purchase, coordinate and schedule store installs, including staging and testing equipment prior to shipping, performing on-site or remote installation and supporting the new store opening team to solve issues and get the equipment into production.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and connectivity issues with Retail store employees.
- Purchase, coordinate, and schedule new or replacement IT equipment.
- Track Calls and incidents through ECCO’s IT ticketing application.
- Update and create reports in ECCO systems as required by the business.
- Monitor the hourly data monitoring process for Retail store activity.
- Work with Global Headquarters and ECCO Retail management on IT/Retail projects.
- Train new employees on basic IT systems functionality.
- On-call and after-hours support for ECCO Retail operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- 1-3 year’s work experience in an IT support role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with IT.
- Retail Pro experience preferred.
- Knowledge in firewall use and terminology.
- Advanced understanding of Windows Operating systems (XP to 8).
- Advanced understanding of anti-virus and spyware detection and removal techniques.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 lbs on a regular basis.
- Some domestic and/or international travel required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
ECCO USA, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
16 Delta Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
No phone calls or agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer