ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Omni-Channel Analyst
Date Posted:October 23,2014
Overall Objectives:Under the direction of the Finance Director, serve as a financial business partner to the newly evolving Direct to Consumer Omni-Channel. Support the direct to consumer teams with regards to reporting, testing and implementation work on systems and processes. Provide detailed and organized forward-looking analysis for business integration and to support the ongoing business. Report on the key performance indicators for the business as it relates to accounting and finance, and continue to identify, build and implement evolving procedures and policies as they relate to accounting and finance support in the Omni-Channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between finance and direct to consumer operations team on all key business projects.
- Support the direct to consumer channel and its management with regards to financial and accounting responsibilities.
- Support business stakeholders as needed in translating operational goals and objectives into financial metrics.
- Define, develop and maintain ongoing accounting procedures and reporting requirements to support the direct to consumer sales within the Omni-Channel.
- Develop, analyze, report, and interpret financial and other operating data, summarize findings and make recommendations to allow senior management to make informed decisions.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide insight linking operational and financial data with strategic long term aspirations.
- Support the commissions, sales and tax reporting of the Omni-Channel.
- Use the current systems to design, develop and improve the use of reporting tools.
- Create and deliver internal and external management reports on a monthly basis and as needed.
- Analyze the business channel and prepare and provide other financial reports as needed.
- Participate in corporate financial audits as needed.
- Responsible for daily operational tasks, month-end accounting, tax reporting and data maintenance as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or relevant field.
- 2+ years experience in financial analysis or similar analytical position.
- Creativity and “out of the box” thinking.
- Analytical mindset with desire to dig deep into numbers and formulas.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbal and written).
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- An inquiring mindset and superior attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work occasional long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
ECCO USA, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
16 Delta Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
No phone calls or agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer