ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Program Manager, Global e-Commerce & Omni-Channel
Location: Londonderry, NH
The Program Manager, Global eCommerce & Omni-Channel will lead and successfully on-board global e-Commerce site roll-out programs across multiple regions and countries, in support of the ECCO e-Commerce Center of Excellence (US-based) and our strategy to achieve accelerated e-Commerce growth, globally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Will be responsible for global e-Commerce rollouts on the Demandware e-Commerce platform – supporting EAM, APAC and EMEA regions.
- - Will be responsible for pre-launch market exploratory/BI gathering in support of e-Commerce launch and ensure successful alignment based on unique country and business needs.
- - Will be responsible for leading both new e-Commerce launches and migrations from existing international businesses to the Demandware platform.
- - Will be responsible for ongoing project management post-launch for enhancements and e-Commerce program support.
- • Will act as primary liaison for the e-Commerce Center of Excellence and be responsible for launching new countries. Will provide expert knowledge for all systems (website, merchandising, marketing, order management, warehouse/fulfillment and reporting/analytics) along with defined KPIs and e-Commerce toolbox.
- - Will provide on-site project support to regions
- - Will work within ECCO’s defined governance/process model to define shared services optimal approach for e-Commerce global sites and processes.
- • Will act as lead expert and power user of the ECCO e-Commerce storefront/site and Demandware platform and tools and provide global eCommerce project management support for both IT and business areas.
- • Will be responsible for the implementation of key Multi/Omni-Channel projects through a multi-year strategic roadmap aligned with key business/growth drivers.
- - Will leverage cross-functional disciplines with ECCO, globally, to achieve Omni-Channel vision.
- - Will lead the success of new Omni-Channel consumer experience pilots, with a focus on leveraging inventory, existing technology platforms and digital content across the ECCO organization.
- - Will facilitate the development of a 3 year Omni-Channel plan to ensure alignment with long-term strategic goals.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will develop a deep understanding of the integrated systems, capabilities, and limitations in support of the Demandware global e-Commerce solution and ECCO’s core middleware/systems integrations (SAP, Media Bank, fulfillment and 3rd party vendors).
- Will develop strong relationships with business partners to deliver technology solutions that support the overall business intent and brand goals.
- Will assist market in leading program planning, resource allocation, scheduling, budgeting, procurement and identification of 3rd party services/needs (ideally within the Demandware LINK partner program).
- Will build and nurture relationships with key business partners.
- Will identify new capabilities to leverage technology to meet business needs and enable growth & innovation, aligned with e-Commerce roadmap and key strategic and business drivers.
- Will assist countries in on-boarding, training and tools including e-Commerce toolbox.
- Will be responsible for driving future e-Commerce platform enhancements based on knowledge gathering to best understand country needs. Will align with e-Commerce team in building-out overall feature set plans and milestones/roadmap.
- Will maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Will undertake other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field (Business, e-Commerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology)
- 5+ years experience in Global e-Commerce (5-8 in general e-Commerce)
- Business analysis and project management expertise to manage requirements/scope and set/manage business expectations. PMI certification is a plus
- Demandware platform experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience creating requirements, specifications, and both user-level and code or technical-level documentation
- High-level understanding of technical architecture to support Multi/Omni Channel consumer experience
- Web development skills with an understanding and appreciation for SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- A passion for innovation with experience driving new business processes using digital technologies in multi-channel consumer experience
- Effective listening, communication and training skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills; able to manage several complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 50% international travel)
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.