ECCO USA, INC.
Job Title: Retail Admin Assistant
Location: Londonderry, NH
To provide functional and administrative support to the Retail organization in its mission to deliver a World Class consumer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide the Director of Retail with administrative support as needed.
- Responsible for general office duties – making copies, maintaining files, mailing store certificates, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Retail Operations Manual.
- Communicate product promotions to retail stores.
- Update, maintain and send out monthly newsletter.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain real estate lease tracker and tickler files.
- Gather, maintain and report sales results daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Assist with sending out visual merchandise materials to retail stores.
- Maintain and control all third party vendor set-ups for all new store openings.
- Facilitate annual/seasonal retail sales meetings.
- Create and send out Quarterly Store Performance Certificates.
- Maintain P&L book.
- Create and maintain Customer Care Letters to retail associates.
- Collect information from the field for the Traveling Trophy.
- Maintain monthly travel tracker for retail operations.
- Gatekeeper for the opening and closing store checklist.
- Maintain Retail operations calendar.
- Consolidate open positions report from the ROMs/RAMs.
- Maintain Retail Field Toolbox.
- Collect and posts the ROMs/RAMs travel schedules.
- Gather closed store information during inclement weather and holidays.
- Assist in creation of contests and tracking and communicate contests to stores.
- Execute mailings to stores and vendors.
- Orders supplies as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some college coursework or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years experience in a corporate team environment (retail industry preferred).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have a basic understanding of store operations, preferably management experience within footwear and/or specialty stores.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis, including occasional nights and/or weekends, if needed.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.