ECCO Womens Kiev Boot
Buy 1 full price item and receive 15% off a sale itemDetails
Offer valid Monday, Mayt 20, 2013 through Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Quantities are limited. Shop early for the best selection. Cannot be applied to prior purchases. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts or loyalty benefits.
A beautiful feminine boot with a hard-wearing rubber sole. Fashionable fur lining provides superb insulation from the cold. Removable fur insole adds further insulation from beneath the foot. Hydromax treated upper keeps feet dry, and special designed outsole is made for super stability. more...
A beautiful feminine boot with a hard-wearing rubber sole. Fashionable fur lining provides superb insulation from the cold. Removable fur insole adds further insulation from beneath the foot. Hydromax treated upper keeps feet dry, and special designed outsole is made for super stability.
- A wintery, feminine outdoor boot
- Uppers made of nubuck with visible fur lining
- Artificial fur lining for excellent cold insulation
- Hydromax treated leather for a water repellent upper
- Interchangeable inlay sole with artificial fur cover
- Multifunctional rubber outsole
- Full length Receptor technology for stability, guidance and dynamic support through all phases of the step
- Optimal grip and traction in various conditions
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ECCO Womens Kiev Boot:
Although the price had me thinking about buying this product for a few weeks, I finally purchased it, and not to sound cliche, but it is totally worth it. It is warm like Uggs, but the difference with these is that it is waterproof. Why would anyone drop $100 on Uggs and be unable to wear them when it actually rains or snows. This is the SECOND winter I've had these boots, and I see them lasting a very long time. I get compliments on them all the time. They help alleviate my back pain. They slip on easily. They are durable but not exactly heavy. Since then, I have purchased more Ecco products, and I must say, I'm in love. Gotta' love Ecco!